With the following restrictions: Preferred Lies.
Last updated: 10.03.2014 07:03
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you find it both useful and informative whether you are enquiring about membership, entering one of our open day competitions or simply a visitor considering playing a game at our fabulous club. We now enter the 2014 season 101 years old proudly celebrating a golfing heritage 1913 – 2014.
The course has built a reputation for its quality, the challenge of the course designed by the legendary Dr Alister Mackenzie and the warm welcome for both Members and Visitors.
In late 2013 the most up to date golf simulator on the market was fitted within the clubhouse for use by both members and visitors. Practice or play on one of 15 championship courses.
Our philosophy is to endeavour to provide a culture where an appreciation for service exists and where giving good service to internal as well as external customers is considered a natural way of life and one of the most important norms by everyone.
Our facilities include:
• High quality 18 hole golf course ranging from 157 yards to 509 yards
• New first tee, rebuilt for the 2013 season to give a panoramic view down the first fairway
• Natural water challenges, with the Carr Beck and Cock Beck crossing the course, adding variety and challenge to any level of golfer
• Easy to walk course, with gently rolling fairways
• Newly refurbished changing facilities
• Superb Clubhouse, with the 19th Hole Bar, separate Lounge and Dining Room, serving premium quality meals and drinks every day.
• Ample on-site parking
• Pro Shop, stocking a wide range of golf clubs, bags and accessories
• Golf buggies, trollies and clubs available to hire
• Tuition and club fitting available from our resident Golf Professional that includes access to the most up to date golf simulator on the market for use by both members and visitors.
• Men, women and children welcome.
We look forward to welcoming you for the finest golf in West Yorkshire very soon.