We apologise but the course is temporarily closed.
WELCOME TO GARFORTH GOLF CLUB
Garforth is a modern golf club but with traditional values where everyone can be assured of a warm and enthusiastic welcome.
Founded in 1913 and situated 5 miles to the East of Leeds the parkland course with mature woods and becks was designed by the legendary Dr.Alister Mackenzie and has a reputation for its quality built up over many years and is a challenge for golfers of all abilities.
Our facilities include:
• High quality 18 hole golf course ranging from 157 yards to 509 yards
• New first tee, rebuilt for the 2013 season to give a panoramic view down the first fairway
• Natural water challenges, with the Carr Beck and Cock Beck crossing the course, adding variety and challenge to any level of golfer
• Easy to walk course, with gently rolling fairways
• Newly refurbished changing facilities
• Superb Clubhouse, with the 19th Hole Bar, separate Lounge and Dining Room, serving premium quality meals and drinks every day.
• Ample on-site parking
• Pro Shop, stocking a wide range of golf clubs, bags and accessories
• Golf buggies, trollies and clubs available to hire
• Tuition and club fitting available from our resident Golf Professional that includes access to the most up to date golf simulator on the market for use by both members and visitors.
• Men, women and children welcome.
Membership is available . See under the membership tab for details or contact Wendy Holdsworth the Managing Secretary on 0113 2863308 for details.
A warm welcome awaits you at one of the finest courses in the area.