With the following restrictions: Preferred Lies.
Last updated: 08.12.2013 06:55
SPECIAL WINTER OFFER;
Member & Visitors.
Steak Pie & Chips, Full English Breakfast or Gammon Steak & Chips, fourball, £89. Must book in advance with Professional.
We endeavour to provide a culture where an appreciation for service exists and where giving good service to internal as well as external customers is considered a natural way of life and one of the most important norms by everyone.
Welcome to Garforth Golf Club, proudly celebrating 100 years of golfing heritage 1913 – 2013
Garforth Golf Club is one of the longest established golf clubs in Leeds, and has built a reputation for its quality, the challenge of the course designed by the legendary Dr Alister MacKenzie, and the warm welcome for both Members and Visitors.
Our facilities include:
• High quality 18 hole golf course ranging from 157 yards to 509 yards
• New first tee, rebuilt for the 2013 season to give a panoramic view down the first fairway
• Natural water challenges, with the Carr Beck and Cock Beck crossing the course, adding variety and challenge to any level of golfer
• Easy to walk course, with gently rolling fairways
• Newly refurbished changing facilities
• Superb Clubhouse, with the 19th Hole Bar, separate Lounge and Dining Room, serving premium quality meals and drinks every day.
• Ample on-site parking
• Pro Shop, stocking a wide range of golf clubs, bags and accessories
• Golf buggies, trollies and clubs available to hire
• Tuition and club fitting available from our resident Golf Professional
• Men, women and children welcome.
Garforth Golf Club welcomes individual visitors and visiting clubs click above book your Visitor Tee Time or to create an Open Competition.
As a consequence of a very successful 2013 and the course being in a superb condition throughout, we have already had a number of bookings for 2014. Ensure you get your preferred date by making an enquiry now.
We look forward to welcoming you for the finest golf in West Yorkshire very soon.